Ascend Strategy & Design is proud to announce that they’re on the shortlist of HubSpot’s Advanced CMS Implementation Accredite partners. As one of the first 16 agencies worldwide named to the list, and the only one in Georgia to earn the designation, Ascend has been named a preferred HubSpot solutions partner for advanced website projects, including highly complex CMS migrations, software integrations, and custom website development.
The HubSpot Advanced CMS Implementation Accreditation further validates Ascend’s ability to manage and implement sophisticated web projects by utilizing the power of HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Ascend completed an extensive vetting process to earn the distinction.
“As more and more businesses move online, it’s becoming increasingly important for them to have a website that is both visually appealing and easy to use,” said Katie Ng-Mak, VP of global partner strategy and operations at HubSpot. “Ascend has demonstrated they are highly skilled in handling complex website development projects and CMS migrations. I know they will add a ton of value for our customers.”
With experience ranging from complex e-commerce development to cutting-edge aesthetic design, Ascend has made a name for themselves as one of the top web design agencies in the HubSpot Solutions Partner ecosystem.
“One of our core beliefs is that if you give talented people the tools to succeed, they will do great work. Our web development team, led by Steven Carter and John Fuller, are key examples of this belief in action. I can’t express how proud I am of them and their work,” said Anne Shenton, partner and CEO of Ascend.
What is an Accreditation?
- HubSpot accreditations are for solutions partner organizations that support the success of HubSpot customers at the highest levels of quality, service, and strategic insight.
- Organizations must demonstrate that they have the expertise, capacity, and practical experience needed to serve customers with complex technical and business needs.
- Accreditations are more rigorous than certifications — they have a set of prerequisites and often require practical application, like a role play exercise.
What is the HubSpot Advanced CMS Implementation Accreditation?
- The HubSpot Advanced CMS Implementation Accreditation is a credential that further validates Ascend’s ability to manage and implement sophisticated web projects on the HubSpot CMS.
- The HubSpot Advanced CMS Implementation Accreditation grants confidence to companies when choosing Ascend to handle complex website development projects and CMS migrations.
About Ascend Inbound Marketing: Ascend Inbound Marketing is a marketing strategy and design firm based in Valdosta, Georgia. Ascend’s mission is simple: provide the best strategies and tools to help employees and clients reach their growth potential. Ascend offers a comprehensive suite of marketing, design, video and sales services to ensure your brand is the best it can be.